Wenn Sie deutsch sagen, bitte begeben Sie sich zu dieser Übersetzung auf das Deutsche. (soon)
Если Вы говорите по-русски, пожалуйста перейдите к этому переводу на русский. (скоро)
You can open a ZetaTalk website from here going to zetatalk.cc/zetalk
Also please visit Survival Docs Download webpage for downloading of a survival information which will be useful during the Pole Shift and in the Aftertime.
ZetaTalk Download Instructions
Welcome! This page contains the instructions for downloading the complete ZetaTalk website, including all Troubled Times data, up until the date of October 17, 2014 for the first variant and October 17, 2014 for the second variant. Please use any variant on your discretion.
The 1st variant.
Periodic downloading of a ZIP file with extraction of a ZetaTalk directory.
If you don't want to be bothered by frequent downloads, as you check for new ZetaTalk on the websites, you can secure a copy of the historical ZetaTalk and Troubled Times information to store on your PC and only refresh this periodically. These ZIP files are updated every 2-3 months, but you could choose to replace your PC copy even less frequently. At present this ZIP file is current up to October 17, 2014 and is available in a 535 MB ZIP file. This is available from the following mirror sites - Russia (ZT3), Argentina (ZT4), India (ZT9), Kazakhstan (ZT11), Turkey (ZT13), and Morocco (ZT15).
The 2nd variant.
Onetime downloading of a full ZIP file with extraction of a ZetaTalk directory, and the further periodic sync of the new data only.
Or, if you wish to update your PC copy of the ZetaTalk and Troubled Times material weekly, so you are always current in your PC copy, you can set this up via FTP (File Transfer Protocol) for a weekly update. This is more complicated and involves installing a ftp program on your PC and doing the transfer yourself on a weekly schedule. You start with a larger ZIP file of 727 MB, updated monthly. The current file is dated October 17, 2014. This ZIP file is available from this site located in Turkey, and this is where you come for your weekly updates too.
Further, for downloading of the subsequent ZT updates you should have the Total Commander program, for example. If you don't have such program, you can download it, using the link below, and then extract it from ZIP archive. Otherwise, if you have it, please address to a next step.
Total Commander 7.56a (8 MB, 32 bit)
In this program you should set up ftp-access to the server, as shown below, using the following ftp-info:
- Hostname: ftp.zetatalk.cc
- Username: email@example.com
- Password: zetatalk
Please do following actions for setup of ftp-connection with the server.
1. Go to 'Net' > 'FTP Connect...'
2. Press 'New connection...' button.
3. Bring into accord with images below and press 'OK' button.
4. Then press 'Connect' button.
Then please do following actions for downloading of updates into a ZetaTalk directory taken from a ZIP file.
1. Go to 'Commands' > 'Synchronize Dirs...'
2. Bring into accord with the image below and press 'Compare' button.
3. After termination of process of comparison you will receive the list of files for synchronization, as shown below.
4. Bring into accord, as shown in the image below, all unequal files, clicking the left button of the mouse on an inequality sign in a square (checkbox), or select all files in the list (Ctrl+A) and, clicking once the right button of the mouse in the list of files, from the opened contextual menu choose point 'Select for copying -> (left to right)'. And then press 'Synchronize...' button.
5. Further press 'OK' button.
6. And press 'Overwrite all' button.
Please contact Sergey at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any issues.